Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hallucinations

I, to the surprise of no one, frequent a few message boards. One for women with children Remi's age and one for women TTC their second child. Here is my confession- When I would read about women having sore boobs, nausea and fatigue before they were even six weeks long I would secretly think, "Woman, you've lost your damn mind." Karma ia making me swallow my words. I'm all of 12 days past ovulation and I'm already sore and hoping profusely that if I do throw up I"m at home and not in the middle of Target. The nausea seems to hit about 1 pm and last for a few hours. Who in the hell gets afternoon sickness at 4 weeks?! I never got sick with Remi. For a few weeks atarting in my second month I would feel ill but I never really got sick. this is a whole new ball gmae for me.

No comments: