Sunday, November 11, 2007
I said this wasn't going to be conception blog
But I may have lied. I've been using ovulation predictor sticks. The instuctions say that in order for the stick to be positive the test line (the one on top in the picture) has to be as dark as or darker than the control line (the one on the bottom.) Now I know this may make those with the Y chomosome a little uncomfy but someone needs to look at this picture and tell me which one(s) of those little pee sticks is positive. No I'm not kiiding, yes I am obsessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Left to Right:
Positive Positive Positive Questionable Positive Negative
Thanks Babs. That confirms my thoughts but I'm not sure what it means. Four days of positive OPK's is just weird. It is NOT supposed to work that way!
Post a Comment