Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Food? Maybe?

I am slowly crawling out of the depths of first trimester hell. The first go round with Remington was a breeze. Ten days of slightly ill feeling and then nothing but excited first time pregnancy bliss. This time? Not so much. I just spent almost 4 months doing nothing but gagging, trying not to puke, not eating, eating everything thing in sight and sleeping ALL THE DAMN TIME. Suck.

Now I'm only occasionally gagging (OK like every time I brush my teeth and occasionally when my blood sugar gets low, a dozen times a day.) I'm only tired like 48% of the time now. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Now I just wait on the swelling, heartburn, and muscle aches. Why did I want to do this again?

Oh. Yeah. I guess asking Ed to carry this one would have landed us on Oprah huh? I remember being all excited about getting the tummy and buying maternity clothes last time. I am SO over that and have vowed to live in maternity jeans and Ed's t-shirts. I want the baby. I so ready for tiny clothes ans cute cloth diapers and seeing Remi be a big brother. I just wish there was an easier way to get it here. Something that doesn't require me to gain 30 lbs and end 9 months of uncomfortableness with 20 staples in my stomach.

Really, I'm thrilled though.

1 comment:

SpeakerTweaker said...

Good to finally hear something!!!!

Sorry things aren't going quite so, uh... there's no good way for me to say this.

So I won't;)

Anyhoo, glad things are progressing well. Keep us posted!



tweaker