Telling the absolute truth should never be forsaken so that people you probably don't like anyway won't think you're mean.
I see the resemblance; you both have two eyes, a nose, a mouth...
Scott- Thank you!BobG- Yeah, I don't really see it either....
I love Amanda Taylor. She was one of the prettiest reporters we had in San Antonio. I see a slight resemblance. The biggest difference is the shape of your faces. Yours is longer and more narrow than hers. You are very pretty also.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I see the resemblance; you both have two eyes, a nose, a mouth...
Scott- Thank you!
BobG- Yeah, I don't really see it either....
I love Amanda Taylor. She was one of the prettiest reporters we had in San Antonio.
I see a slight resemblance. The biggest difference is the shape of your faces. Yours is longer and more narrow than hers. You are very pretty also.
Post a Comment