Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hodgepodge

Lord ya'll, this week has kicked my ass. I work with hundreds of men and about a dozen women and all the testoterone in that building just kills me sometimes. Yes, I am a female. Yes, I'm out working your ass. That doesn't make me a suck up, it makes you lazy. Asshole.

Second, I'm starting a new blog. I'll be having my IUD removed tuesday and we'll be on our way to gettin me knocked up. However I more to talk about than my uterus so I'm not going to make this blog about that. Add me to your Bloglines, your favorites, write the address on your forhead, whatever.

Also, I'm throwing my support, for what it's worth, behind Fred Thompson. I'd met 3 of the major candidates prior to meeting Fred and I wasn't nearly as impressed. As it is I now have a Support Fred widget to your left there. Use it would ya? I like my guns and I'd like to keep them with out having to kill anyone.

And finally my last acquisition- a Nightforce scope for my .223. It a 5.5-22x56 and it rocks. So much so my husband took my damn rifle this morning. I'll post pics tomorrow or Monday for those of you that are into that sort of thing.

No comments: