
Saw this bumper sticker and thought "Damn that makes no sense." Obviously the person is Pro Choice. Fine. Whatever. But least get one thing straight- sperm are NOT viable life. They are POTENTIAL life. A sperm all on it's very own will not create a human being. It needs help. Like a uterus and an egg and a portal to the outside world. You know- a WOMAN. Some guy getting his rocks off to the current Bunny of the Month isn't killing a viable life. Get that key word? VI-A-BLE As in it doesn't include any of the other necessary components to eventually become a living breathing human. A fertilized, implanted egg that is past the point of two pink lines and the "Oh shit what am I going to do now!" is a VIABLE life. Most likely, given 9 months, it WILL turn into a small creature with 10 toes and fingers.
I am Pro Life. In my world, excluding cases of rape and/or incest, if you choose to drop your drawers, you deal with the consequences. Anyone who goes into a sexual relationship thinking "Oh well if I get knocked up I always have out out," is never EV. ER. going to learn a damn thing. Don't preach to me about 16 year old girls. I have no sympathy. First of all I was sexually active in high school and I used NO LESS than 2 forms of birth control. And now a days they give them out FOR FREE. Second of all I have 2 friends who have been waiting for AGES to adopt from an agency with 40,000 couples nation wide who are also waiting. So don't tell me adoption isn't an option because I will call bullshit.
There is NO excuse for getting knocked up provided you willingly consented to have sex. There are a bajillion types of birth control available that your local friendly health department worker will throw at you with reckless abandon in order to prevent you from reproducing.
So seriously Mr. Pro Choice advocate, take your absurd claim that your some how miracle sperm can produce human life all on it own and shove it up your ass. Just sayin'.


4 comments:
You ain't gonna find any resistance here, sister. Actually, it's almost scary how much our views DON'T differ.
On abortion.
Which no one agrees on...
Anyhoo, I'm worse than Pro-Life. I'm actually anti-abortion. As long as women/girls are using abortion as a form of birth control, I'm opposed.
How's this for a 21st Century redefinition:
"Use some form of CONCEPTION control." Isn't that, after all, what we mean? Condoms, diaphragm, IUD, pill, whatever. We're trying to prevent conception, not birth, right?
tweaker
I've never heard it put that way. "Conception control" I like that! You're right we do agree on a lot. Except if you say you're voting for McCain....then I'm disowning you!
I'll try not to be offended by the mere mention of the possibility that I might, if Hell freezes over, EVER vote intentionally FOR John friggin McCain.
;)
I do hope, however, that he doesn't end up the Republican Party's entry into the last stretch of the race. I'd surely hate to use that sumbitch to vote against Hillary or Obama.
*sigh*
tweaker
I agree. I'm just sad that it seems that Huckabee is in the "snowball's chance in Hell" category now. I LIKED him!
Post a Comment