Admiring: My pretty new hobo bag I bought yesterday because I GOT PROMOTED!
Beating myself up about: Letting my child watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. I can see his brain cells die every time it comes on.
Crying over: Everything. Always. My chromosome's demand it.
Daydreaming about: Lounging in bed all day in warm PJ's reading a good book and drinking wine
Excited because: I GOT PROMOTED!!!
Frustrated because: I can't get my lazy non cleaning ass in gear and straighten out my dresser
Grumpy because: It's Thursday. Not wonderful, paycheck getting, get to sleep in tomorrow Friday.
Hate-filled and seething over: The fact that I attract stupid people.
Indignant because: My MIL is harping over the fact that my shit's broken and I'm not knocked up yet. Bite me old woman.
Just shoot me now because: I have to train my replacement tomorrow. See above comment about stupid people.
Kidding myself regarding: The size 4 jeans in my closet
Listening to: Ellen. She cracks my shit up.
Mooning over: Pictures of adorable kitten's my husband will never let me have. Butthead.
Need: A haircut. Badly.
Obsessing over: Mucous and morning temps
Praying: That I won't have to take my temp at 2:45 every morning for too damn much longer
Questioning: My ability to NOT cry when my new boss screams at me like he does everyone else
Reading: Something by the guy who wrote The Prince of Tides. It was suggested to me and it's taken me so long to get thorough it I may declare it a coaster instead of a novel.
Singing: Bumblebees... Thunder Chief..... (Courtesy of a coworker. It's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap you blithering idiot!)
Trying: To get that GODDAMNED SONG out of my HEAD.
Unnerved by: This. Just…yeah.
Valentiney Update: I got my husband a kick ass coyote decoy and if the bastard's don't get it here in time I'm kicking some one's ass!
Wondering: When MIL is bringing the by home. I miss him
X-rated action: Right. Please see entry O.
Yawning over: The fact that I got up at 2:45 am. Except it was really 2:30 b/c my possessed alarm clock decided it would fast forward its self.
Zoinks: This seemed like a good idea when I started
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment