Well we made it through Christmas and Remington's third birthday with out any noticeable scars. Pictures will come later when I don't have a whiny three year old driving me nuts! For now I'm coping out of an actual thought provoking post and giving you-
TMI Tuesday
1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
Nope. The only thing that would come close isn’t a superstition, but rather a little insurance against “misbehavior”: not shaving. Having fuzzy armpits, legs, and nether regions = a pretty safe bet that I won't be sheddin' the clothes and exposing said fuzziness. Of course now I'm married and have to shave all of it every day!
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
Um my spouse! He's rather handy with the killing and cooking of wild game, he knows which vegetation will cause uncomfortable side effects (you know, like death)plus he keeps me warm at night!
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
I;m much more accommodating when I'm comfortable to cool. When I'm hot you'd best keep your paws off of me!
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
I'm a "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" kind of drunk. Which is why I avoid all liquor and drink only beer.
5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the activist
the author
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the comedian
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the model
the musician
the politician
the scientist
The comedian. If you can't make me laugh you can get packin
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
The only thing I can come up with is a recent purchase from an online intimate apparel store. It was supposed to be a “spider web” teddy. It can only be described as a “tangled ball of string.” What was to be a surprise outfit for hubby(to see, not for him to wear...heh) became a very expensive cat toy.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment