Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy Birthday!

To me! Yep it's my birthday. I'll confess to judging what kind of freind you are by whether or not I get a phone call/email/text. So far so good. It's nine AM and I feel loved. A good friend is making me homemade chicken and dumplings tonight. He's 65 and after a recent heart attack and and even more recent stint he's become the gourmet cook. Supper at his house is always wonderful and healthy. I work 4a to 9a so I won't be doing anything else until Saturday when my best friend is taking me out to my favorite Mexican food place. Cold Tecate (lime, extra salt) and the best queso and slasa aroiund. I can't wait. Also the perfect excuse to wear the hot new dress that's been hanging in my closet with the tags still on. Between work, school, and my kiddo I don't get the chance to get a gussied up much. Lookin forward to it! Hope ya'll have a good day!

3 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

On this day X number of years ago, you came into this world naked and crying, and a man wearing a mask grabbed you by the heels and spanked your ass.

Here's to hoping you still dig that sort of thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to you...
:)

Lindsey said...

Thanks ya'll!