Wednesday, July 25, 2007

*shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits

Yep you heard me right. I'm going to see George Carlin tonight! I adore Carlin. In fact I have an entire date planned with my Dad. He knows I've been going through a ton of stuff lately and he called yesterday to tell me he got us tickets. Hubby doesn't think he's funny so he's going to stay home with the rugrat. The concert is at one of our new fancy shmancy casino's so we're going to have dinner, play a few slot machines, and then see the one of the funniest men ever! Dad and I both have a seriously dry sense of humor and I know not everyone appreciates that so it will be nice to get to go with someone who does. I rarely get to spend any time with my Dad by myself so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure we'll have a blast!

*These words are included in Carlin's monologue entitled "Filthy Words." The man actually got the supreme court to say these words out loud. You can find the entire court transcript under the Documents section of his website.

No comments: