
It's one in the after noon. I woke up about 7, showered, got dressed, took the kiddo out to breakfast, put him in front of a movie (I HATE HATE HATE doing that), wrote an essay, got kiddo ready to go with his grandma, did a discussion board assignment, appeased my "starving" husband (yeah, right) and went to lunch, came back did another discussion board assignment and now I'm taking a break. I still have to write to journal type essays and take a 45 minute (timed) test. And pray while I'm taking the test that nothing disturbs me b/c once you start the timer you cannot stop it. Oh and there's a 15 minute extra credit portion i have to do so that id something does disturb me and I tank the test at least I'll have a little cushion. On top of that hubby wants me to get up at 1 am tomorrow to go freaking fishing. Fishing at one in the G*d damn morning. I may be a little nutty but I'm not insane. My ass is staying planted in my warm bed. That is if I don't throw this computer and myself out the damn window before I finish all of my homework.


No comments:
Post a Comment