Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'll play too

I'm just like Babs, a sucker for theses this so long as they aren't too ridiculous, so I'm playing.
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My first name is after a famous actress which apparently was REALLY popular in the early 80's as many other new parents at the time jumped on the wagon as well. I have two middle names, on after my paternal grandmother and one after my aunt who gave her youngest child my mother's middle name and threatened bodily harm if the favor wasn't reciprocated
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night when I was being yelled at by a very unhappy husband.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I write slowly and concentrate it's OK. Other wise it's painfully illegible
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey smoked ham
DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. A two and a half year old son who is my world. He fearless, spirited and infectious. I never thought he love of my life would be blond haired, blue eyes and 3 feet tall.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Most days. I'd appreciate my honesty but I can get a little abrasive sometimes
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? It one of my main forms of communication. Seriously
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably once.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cookie Crisp
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. And every time I don't I hear my mother's voice in my head.
.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I'm getting there.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Marble Slab Cinnamon with granola mixed in
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? With men it's the eyes. If I see honesty you've got a chance. In women it's they way they dress. It says a lot about you.
RED OR PINK? Pink. I'm not bold enough for red today
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That my dear of what people think about it invariably overcomes my desire to be myself. I'm working it though
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Myself. Again I'm working on that
WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes (I wear them as little as possible) and grey sweat pants
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Malt-O-Meal
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My husbands movie
IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A nice calming blue
FAVORITE SMELLS? Honeysuckle, smoked chicken, and Chanel for men
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steve
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Cheer leading, gymnastics, and college football
HAIR COLOR[S]? Honey blonde with some pretty light highlights
.EYE COLOR? Green with a dark blue circle around the edge
.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I have since I was 12. i have horrid vision and I hate that I don't get good peripheral vision in glasses. So contacts it is
FAVORITE FOOD? Kraft macaroni and cheese and BBQ Little smokies
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Ridiculously sappy, sweep-you-off-your-feet happy endings
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ice Princess. Yes I'm too old for Disney movies, I just don't care
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A crimson and cream football jersey
SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
HUGS OR KISSES? They should go hand in hand. if you aren't holding me while you're kissing me you're doing it wrong.
FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate in nay form
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Good question.
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? That's another good question.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?I just put down "Social Problems". It's an interesting class that can hopefully overcome the hideously boring professor
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad. My kid stole it and I have seen it in over a year
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? law and Order: SVU
FAVORITE SOUND[S]? My son's laugh when he gets really tickled. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Lynard Skynard
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe in terms of miles. College in terms of fear.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Lots of them
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Our local regional hospital
.WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anybody who wants to play along.

No comments: