"You don't go grabbin' somebody's husband's balls, you understand me? That's very disrespectful." -- Faith Hill defending the honor of her husband, Tim McGraw, from an overeager fan
OK this story is all over the freaking news. You can view the video here. I've heard a lot people say it comes with the territory. That because the man wears tight pants and is famous it must then be expected that some random (probably drunk fan) gets to grope his crotch and everyone is supposed to be cool with that. Well huh-uh. No way, no how, not happening. You walk up and grab my husband by the dick and you'll be lucky to walk away in one piece. My husband's physician and I are the only one's that get that privilege. Not to mention I can't fathom the kind of woman that would go up and molest some strange man. Especially if you can see he's with his wife/girlfriend/whatever. I don't care if Patrick Dempsey was sitting in front of me in a thong and leather chaps I'm not going to grab his dick. He's married. And if I did and his wife chose to beat what little sense I had right outta me, I wouldn't blame her. Expecting Faith to be any different b/c she's famous is ridiculous. And I give her major kudos. Because for that moment she wasn't Faith Hill The Famous Singer. She was Tim McGraw's wife. And in that moment she reminded everyone she is a real person, with real feelings, and real insecurities. And I respect that.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment