Sunday, August 12, 2007

Handy Manny

Am I the only one who thinks Handy Manny has a thing going with Hardware Store Kelly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you deal with cartoon characters that are people. I'm just glad the purple dinosaurs went away before they reproduced.

The best day of my life so far? The day my kids told me they didn't like a certain daycare/kindergarten because all they ever showed was Barney and "Barney is stupid!"

Arms out, hands in fists, pulled back in to the body in rapid motion as I screamed, "YES!!!!!"

Lindsey said...

Oh Barney is still on though he isn't as cult like as he was before. I made sure when Remi started watching a few shows (I limit him to half an hour or an hour a day unless I REALLY need to do something) that I knew when the purple disaster was on so I could avaoid it.