Apparantly Jose Padilla (you know the guy who was involved in all those terrorist plots) is attempting to justify his actions by saying that the trial infringes on his religious beliefs. Now here all this time I thought that defense was used to protect little Muslims who wanted to wear their burkas to school or the Southern Baptist kid who wants to pray at the lunch table. Silly me for not realizing that protection of religious beliefs in this country could get you off after you got busted trying to build a dirty bomb. Dude, you were going to blow people up not just stand on the street corner screaming at them that they were infidels. I gotta tell ya, threatening me with a bomb is so not the best way to get me to convert to your "peaceful" religion. Besides I thought death was supposed to make you a martyr or something. If your heaven is so Divine with all the underage virgins running all over the place why are you so scared of death now?
Silly me for not knowing the difference between "defensive jihad" and plain old terrorism. Though to be fair you could just acquire, legally, a good old Glock. Then the judge might have bought that load of horse manure. But I'm telling ya buddy, when you went with the radioactive explosive you pretty much shot any self defense chance all to hell. So why don't be a man and quite trying to weasel your way out of it. Be a good little terrorist and let 'em stick that little needle in your arm. I promise it'll only sting for a second.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment