Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Speaking of love

Seems two of my favorite people in the blog world are all in love and stuff. Which is totally wonderful and I wish the best for them. I do hope we get the occasional peak into their budding relationship though. Cause I'm nosey like that. Just sayin.

And here in my own little love bubble it's my 4 year wedding anniversary! We'll be going out to Charleston's with our maid of honor/best man (who are also married) on Saturday just as we do every year. But today is just for us. So tonight I'll be cooking my amazing husband his favorite meal (with dessert) and afterwards he'll get to see what I bought at Victoria's Secret yesterday. :wink wink: I can't believe it's been four years. He's given me patience, strength, the ability to trust and to be myself. He also helped me create the cutest little bugger ever whom we both just adore. I look forward to many more years of parenting, loving, and laughs with him. I hope everyone finds this kind of love someday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well happy anniversary darlin'! Here's to 60 more!

Lindsey said...

Thanks!

Ambulance Driver said...

Yeah, what she said!

Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

Thanks AD!