Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I met Mitt Romney!
And I'm totally geeky excited about it. He held a town hall meeting this afternoon in our student union and he really does rock. He's funny. He flat out told everyone one of the things we should be instilling in our kids is to actually get married before you get knocked up. He's supportive of the 2nd Amendment the way it should be supported. He thinks the illegal's that are already here should get there ass to the back of the line (screw amnesty) but supports everyone who comes here legally. When we asked him questions he actually answered the question that was asked with out having to run around the building twice trying to avoid it. Every question that was asked was answered in a straightforward, no bullshit, like it or not way. I gotta respect that. Now I'm not saying I've given up on old Fred but at this point, after hearing several of the candidates speak in person, Mitt is at the top of my list. Plus he quoted Reagan ("I'm not saying Democrats are ignorant. it's just that everything they think they know is wrong.")AND he told the guy trying to get himt o leave that he wasn't done talking yet and that whatever he had planned would have to wait. He stuck around an hour more than was planned to answer all of the qustions we had. I like him. And I like the plans he's got and the fact that his sense of humor rocks. He didn't come off canned like the others I've seen have. It was a ton of fun and I learned a lot about him. Of course at this point "Anyone but Hillary" is becoming my motto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment